General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The protection of your privacy rights in the processing of personal data is an important concern to us. We assure you that MF Mediate Systems GmbH complies with the data protection regulations in the collection and processing of your data. This page explains in detail which type of data is collected and how we use it.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can you get in touch with?
MF Mediate Systems GmbH
2. Which data is processed and from which sources does this data come from?
We process and store all personal data that we receive from you in the course of a business relationship (with you personally or your employer) or in the form of an initial business contact (e.g. business card presentation, lead by a partner company).
In addition, we process data that we have legitimately received from publicly available sources (e.g. company register).
Personal data includes, for example:
- Your personal data such as name, address, contact details, birthday, etc.
- In the case of contracts or offers, legitimacy data (e.g. identity card data) and authentication data (e.g. signature sample) are also stored.
In addition, the following data may also be included:
- Data from, for example, payment transactions
- Data from the fulfillment of our contractual obligation
- Data for marketing, advertising and sales purposes
- Documentation data (e.g. meeting minutes)
- Information from your electronic traffic with our company (e.g. emails, apps, cookies etc.)
- Data to meet legal and regulatory requirements
Furthermore, when you visit our website, the web server automatically creates log file entries that can not be assigned to a specific person. This data includes, for example, the browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL (previously visited page), public IP address of the requesting computer, access date and time of the server and client request (file name and URL). This data is collected for the purpose of statistical evaluation. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place.
3. For what purpose and on what legal basis are we processing your data?
Our company processes your personal data - based on current data protection regulations - for the following purposes:
For fulfillment of contractual obligations:
We process your data so that we can initiate and handle business with you. We also need your data to carry out our contracts with you, as well as to execute your orders.
The purposes of data processing are based primarily on the specific product (e.g. website, CRM, apps) and include, among others:
- Needs analysis
- Project management
- Continuous support
The specific details for the purpose of data processing can be found in the respective contract documents and terms and conditions.
To fulfill legal obligations:
There may also be certain legal obligations that we are subject to in order to process personal information.
Due to your consent:
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data, processing will only take place in accordance with the purposes set out in the consent agreement and to the extent agreed therein. Any consent given may be revoked at any time (for example, you may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes if you no longer wish to consent to this form of processing).
For the protection of legitimate interests:
Should MF Mediate Systems GmbH or a third party be required to safeguard your data beyond the fulfillment of the contract, data processing will take place in the following cases:
- Examination and optimization of procedures for needs analysis and direct sales approach
- Advertising or market and opinion research as well as marketing purposes, as far as you have not objected to the use of your data according to Art. 21 GDPR
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products
- Measures to protect employees, customers and the property of MF Mediate Systems GmbH
- In the context of legal action
4. Who is allowed to work with your data?
Within MF Mediate Systems GmbH, only those employees receive your data, who need it to fulfill their contractual, legal and marketing-related duties as well as to safeguard legitimate interests. In addition, commissioned processors (specifically IT and back office service providers, auditors) will receive your data if they need it to fulfill their respective task. All processors are contractually obliged to treat your data confidentially and to process it only as part of the provision of services.
5. How long will your data be stored?
For the duration of the entire business relationship (from initiation to settlement to termination of a contract) as well as in accordance with statutory retention and documentation obligations. These result, for example, from:
- the Unternehmensgesetzbuch (UGB)
- the Bundesabgabenordnung (BAO)
In certain cases the storage period, the statutory limitation periods, e. g. under the General Civil Code (ABGB) could be up to 30 years.
6. Which right do you have?
You have at any time:
- the right to information, correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your data stored by us
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to data portability in accordance with the requirements of data protection law
Any complaints can be addressed to us or to the Austrian Data Protection Authority: www.dsb.gv.at
7. Do you need to provide your data?
You must provide personally identifiable information necessary to establish and conduct our business relationships. In order to document this business relationship we are required by law to collect this information.
If you do not want to provide us with the necessary data, we generally have to refuse to conclude the contract or to execute the order. In this case, we can no longer carry out an existing contract and consequently have to terminate it.
However, you are not obliged to give us your compliance for the processing of data that is not relevant to the fulfillment of the contract or required by law and / or regulatory requirements.
8. Which technical tools do we use to process your data?
To make our offer as pleasant as possible, so-called cookies are used. Cookies are small text files that allow the user to be recognized. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly.
In order to analyze the structure and navigation of our website, to improve it and to tailor it to the needs of our customers and to provide promotional offers tailored to your individual needs, we have commissioned various service providers (e.g. Google) on the website of www.mediatesystems.at to create records using cookies. Our service providers receive only anonymous data and are not able to connect this data to your person.
As a result, MF Mediate Systems GmbH receives statistical evaluations with which we check the design of our website against the needs of our users.
9. How safe is your data?
Your data security is our highest priority. Our stated goal is to take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data processing and to process your personal data in such a way that they are protected against access by unauthorized third parties.
In addition, we promote the security of your data by using risk-minimizing measures and preventive safeguards.
We will update these policies to protect your personal information from time to time. You should occasionally review these guidelines to stay up to date on how we protect your information and continually improve the content on our site. If we make material changes to the collection, use and / or disclosure of the personal information you provide to us, we will, of course, make you aware of this personally and / or through a clear and visible reference to the Site. By using our website and our services, you agree to the terms of these privacy policies.